If you need more information about Boston Convention and Exhibition Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name:: Greater Boston CVB
- URL:: http://www.bostonusa.com/plan
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. "National & International Draw for Convention, Business & Leisure Visitors. Boston is a unique 400-year-old city with a vibrant design tradition, internationally-recognized as a venue for invention." 2. "Transportation Accessibility for Convention, Business & Leisure Visitors - More than 100 USA & international markets (20 flights daily from European markets) have nonstop daily service to Boston. The 100-stop underground “T” connects hotels, convention centers, shopping districts, museums, sightseeing tours- or you can walk across the downtown area in minutes. Boston enjoys a reputation for attendance record-breakers." 3. "World Class hotel, meeting facility, ground transportation, museums, restaurants, parkland, tours, for Convention, Business & Leisure Visitors. More than 40 hotels in the Boston downtown & Back Bay to select –both international brands as well as small boutique properties, three major meeting facilities and more than 25 off site meeting & reception venues within walking distance of hotels , provide planners with a diverse set of options. The oldest public meeting venue, the oldest baseball stadium (with private club), or the oldest restaurant (private dining-meeting space) in the United States can be booked."
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 6,751
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 127
- Total Number of Guest Rooms::
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: Yes
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 3