If you need more information about Kansas City Convention Center please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- CVB Name:: Visit KC
- URL:: https://www.visitkc.com/meetings
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. State-of-the-Art Meeting Spaces - The Kansas City area offers first-rate exhibit and meeting facilities of all sizes. The Kansas City Convention Center houses 388,800 square feet of contiguous, column-free exhibit space in Bartle Hall. 2. Convenience - Kansas City’s location has been an asset to meeting planners for years. But it’s also a huge advantage for the attendees as well. In fact, more than 55 million Americans can get to Kansas City in less than a day’s drive. And Kansas City International Airport is just a three-hour flight away from each coast. 3. Affordability - Kansas City is easy on the bottom line, thanks to reasonable rates for lodging, airfare, food and services. Since KCI Airport is not a hub for any single airline, competition among carriers keeps airfares down. When you compare hotel costs, food costs and other services, Kansas City stacks up well against its competition.
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 3,500
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Marriott Kansas City Downtown
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 8
- Total Number of Guest Rooms::
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: No
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 21