If you need more information about Kentucky Exposition Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name: Louisville CVB (KY)
- URL: https://www.gotolouisville.com/transformation/
- Top Reasons to Visit: 1. Louisville is home to three sports icons that you cannot experience anywhere else in the world – Muhammad Ali, Louisville Slugger and Churchill Downs. 2. Louisville is buzzing with exciting new developments springing up on the original Whiskey Row and elsewhere with nearly a dozen bourbon-related ventures and $1 billion in investment. 3. Louisville was named one of the “Best Up-and-coming Food City” by Thrillist, one of “America’s Best Cities for Foodies” by Travel + Leisure and one of the “Nation’s Best Local Food Scenes” by USA Today.
- Economic Impact: $266.5 Million
- Sustainability: As KEC looks to the future, they plan to use their resources wisely. Their recent energy efficiencies include 20 - 35% LED lighting increase, 2.2 million kWh saved each year, and 17K gallons of water saved each year.
- Number of Events Hosted (2019): 176
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center: 4.877
- Largest Convention Hotel: Galt House Hotel and Suites
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center: 17
- Total Number of Guest Rooms: 18,000
- Served by International Flights: No
- Number of Miles from Downtown: 6