If you need more information about David L. Lawrence Convention Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name:: Visit PITTSBURGH
- URL:: http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/meeting-planners/
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. David L. Lawrence Convention Center - World-class Gold and Platinum LEED certified Convention Center with 313,000 sq. feet of exhibit space (237,000 sq. feet column free) 2. Convenient - 70% of the U.S. population is within a 90 - minute flight from Pittsburgh or within a 6 - hour drive. 3. Affordable, compact, safe and walkable! Eat, mingle, meet and stay downtown. A bustling Cultural District with nine live theaters, over 100 restaurants, and nightlife are an easy walk from the Convention Center.
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 5,570 sq. ft.
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 20
- Total Number of Guest Rooms::
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: Yes
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 17
- The David L. Lawrence Convention Center features 1.5 million square feet of space.
- DLCC donates leftover food, purchases local, composts all unconsumed food and all paperware by using biodegradable, organic paper products including cups, plates, and flatware.
- Levy Restaurants at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center is proud to use the best local seasonal products available.
- From 2003 to 2014, the DLCC hosted over 2,400 events with over 5.1 million visitors.
- DLCC was the first convention center to achieve Platinum LEED certification under Existing Buildings.