If you need more information about Spokane Convention Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name:: Visit Spokane
- URL:: http://www.visitspokane.com/meet
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. Destination Appeal - Downtown Spokane balances the hip, bustling culture, dining, nightlife and shopping of a big city with the intimate, walkable friendliness of a compact downtown. 2. Unbeatable Value - Meeting in Spokane offers you all the amenities of a much larger city at a fraction of the cost of other West Coast cities. 3. Compact Convention Center District - Conveniently located along the banks of the Spokane River adjacent to 100-acre Riverfront Park, in the center of downtown Spokane.
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 3,536
- Largest Convention Hotel:: The Davenport Hotel and Tower
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 19
- Total Number of Guest Rooms:: 6,950
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: No
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 7
- In the last three years, the Convention Center provided over $21 million of economic impact to the Spokane economy.
- The twelve works of local art scattered on the campus are valued at over half a million dollars.
- Local economic contribution helps create 675 full time jobs and $17.5 million in labor income.
- The events at the Convention Center during the last three years generated over 112,000 room nights.
- Spokane visitors spent $870 million in Spokane County, providing jobs for 9,820 residents and generating $60.9 million in state and local taxes -- $307 dollars in tax relief for every household in Spokane County.
- The Spokane Convention Center is LEED Silver Certified and committed to sustainable operations.