- In the last three years, the Convention Center provided over $21 million of economic impact to the Spokane economy.
- The twelve works of local art scattered on the campus are valued at over half a million dollars.
- Local economic contribution helps create 675 full time jobs and $17.5 million in labor income.
- The events at the Convention Center during the last three years generated over 112,000 room nights.
- Spokane visitors spent $870 million in Spokane County, providing jobs for 9,820 residents and generating $60.9 million in state and local taxes -- $307 dollars in tax relief for every household in Spokane County.
- The Spokane Convention Center is LEED Silver Certified and committed to sustainable operations.