If you need more information about Buffalo Niagara Convention Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name:: Visit Buffalo Niagara
- URL:: http://www.visitbuffaloniagara.com/meetingplanners/
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. "The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center (BNCC) offers over 110,000 square feet of flexible meeting space in the heart of downtown Buffalo. There are nearly 2,000 hotel rooms downtown, over 1,000 of which are within a three block walk of the center. The BNCC and surrounding hotels are also just steps from dozens of restaurants and the best theater, live music and nightlife Buffalo has to offer. They are also a short walk from Canalside, our year-round waterfront district featuring waterside restaurants, Lake Erie cruises, summer concerts, winter ice skating and more!" 2. "Want to host an event your attendees will remember? Why not book in a place that includes a visit to a natural wonder of the world? The spectacular beauty of Niagara Falls is only a 25 minute drive from downtown Buffalo. The city of Buffalo also combines the cultural attractions, restaurants, nightlife and shopping of a big city with the friendly, down-to-earth nature of a small town; we are called the City of Good Neighbors, after all!" 3. Did you know that Forbes magazine recently ranked Buffalo the most affordable city in the United States? That affordability resonates in all things Buffalo, from our conference and event spaces to our hotels, restaurants and attractions. In Buffalo you’ll receive personalized service and attention for your event at a fraction of the price of a larger city.
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 1,800
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Adam's Mark
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 10
- Total Number of Guest Rooms:: 8,500
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: No
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 9
- The Convention Center annually hosts over 180 events and approximately 300,000 guests come through the doors each year.
- The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center is doing their part in going GREEN by purchasing environmentally-friendly goods, along with using energy-saving products, and much more.
- The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center can accommodate small gatherings of 10 to large conventions of 7,000 guests.
- The Buffalo Niagara Convention Center events contribute over $27 million to the County of Erie economy.
- BNCC events generate on average 30,000 hotel sleeping room nights annually.
- The BNCC consistently employs approximately 49 full time and over 125 part time staff.
- Buffalo visitors produce an estimated $1.5 billion in economic impact, providing jobs for 28,000 residence -- $505 in tax relief for every household in Erie County.