If you need more informations about Colorado Convention Centerr please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you wish to check availability with this venue? Click here we will guide you step by step to submit your request of proposal with Santa Clara Convention Center.
- CVB Name:: VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau
- URL:: www.visitdenver.com/conventions
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. Big changes are coming to Denver! The Colorado Convention Center is set to undergo a major expansion, including adding new meeting space, a spectacular rooftop terrace and technology upgrades. By the end of 2017, Denver will have 10,000 hotel rooms and 300 restaurants within walking distance of the Colorado Convention Center. Free shuttle buses on the 16th Street Mall make everything easy to reach. 2. Denver is served by the sixth busiest airport in the nation, with more than 1,400 daily flights, including non-stops to more than 170 worldwide destinations. New international nonstops include Iceland, Japan, Mexico and Germany. New direct rail service between Denver International Airport and Denver Union Station downtown costs just $9, offering a fast and convenient way for your attendees to get to the heart of the city. 3. Denver is an outdoor city, boasting 300 days of sunshine a year, seven professional sports teams, the nation’s second largest performing arts center and a lively downtown filled with urban adventures.
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 9,000
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 31
- Total Number of Guest Rooms:: 42,000
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: Yes
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 22