If you need more information about Kentucky International Convention Center please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- URL: https://kyconvention.com/
- Top Reasons to Visit: 1. Louisville is home to three sports icons that you cannot experience anywhere else in the world – Muhammad Ali, Louisville Slugger and Churchill Downs. 2. Louisville is buzzing with exciting new developments springing up on the original Whiskey Row and elsewhere with nearly a dozen bourbon-related ventures and $1 billion in investment. 3. Louisville was named one of the “Best Up-and-coming Food City” by Thrillist, one of “America’s Best Cities for Foodies” by Travel + Leisure and one of the “Nation’s Best Local Food Scenes” by USA Today.
- CBV Name: Louisville CVB (KY)
- Economic Impact: $95.1 Million
- Sustainability: As KICC looks to the future, they plan to use their resources wisely. Their recent energy efficiencies include 32% reduction in total water usage, 23.64% savings in total energy cost, and 26% use of recycled building materials.
- Number of Events Hosted (2019): 112
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center: 6000+
- Served by International Flights: No
- Number of Miles from Downtown: 6