If you need more information about Renasant Convention Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name:: Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau
- URL:: http://www.memphistravel.com/meeting_planners/
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. Unexpected Venues: A restaurant atop a pyramid? An old-fashioned paddlewheeler on the Mississippi River? A guest house at Graceland? When it comes to memorable, only-in-Memphis venues, we’ve got just the spot. 2. Affordability: Memphis provides a great experience for an exceptional value, offering a much lower cost-per-attendee rate than other large cities. Here, your dollar will go further, and your impact will be larger. 3. Accessability: Found on the banks of the Mississippi River and home to Fortune 500 companies such as FedEx, Autozone and Intl. Paper. Memphis is centrally located, making it a short flight, drive, or train ride from anywhere in the United States.
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 4,160
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Sheraton Memphis Downtown
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 15
- Total Number of Guest Rooms:: 2,800
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: Yes
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 12
- The Memphis Cook Convention Center generates over 70,000 room nights annually.
- The Memphis Cook Convention Center annually hosts more than 200 events with an economic impact of nearly $100 million.
- The convention center is conveniently connected to the 600-room Sheraton Memphis Downtown, which also serves as the venue's exclusive food and beverage service provider.
- The beautiful Canon Center for the Performing Arts, a 2,100-seat state-of-the-art venue is home to the Memphis Symphony Orchestra.