If you need more information about Minneapolis Convention Center please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVB Name:: Meet Minneapolis
- URL:: http://www.minneapolis.org/meeting-and-event-professional
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. "Business Environment - Minneapolis has one of the most thriving corporate climates in the country. Underpinned by 19 diverse Fortune 500 companies including Target Corporation, 3M, Best Buy and General Mills." 2. "Minneapolis Convention Center - Designed to meet your business needs, the Minneapolis Convention Center is home to a 3,400 fixed-seat auditorium, 475,000 square feet of exhibit space, 87 meeting rooms and both a 28,000-square-foot ballroom and a 55,000-square-foot ballroom (Exhibit Hall A Ballroom)." 3. "Outstanding Minneapolis Attractions - HEADLINE-GRABBING ART, USA Today, New York Times, Time, Newsweek, Travel + Leisure. They’re all raving about Minneapolis’ booming arts scene: A half billion dollars in new arts infrastructure – all designed by international architects. It’s all located in or near downtown, making it easy for your attendees to experience while they’re here."
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 6,596
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Hilton Minneapolis
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 28
- Total Number of Guest Rooms:: 4,500
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: Yes
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 12