Why Do Planners Use ConventionCalendar.com?
Planners are using ConventionCalendar.com at the earliest stages of site-selection and for two primary reasons:
- Planners like to look at the types of events being produced by your facility to get design ideas and to see first-hand how other planners are utilizing the space.
- Planners check the calendar first to get an idea of availability for preferred dates.
A recent survey of 569 planners conducted by Destination Analysts highlights several important facts. Here are our Top 3 Favorite Facts:
- Availability remains one of the top two reasons planners provided for not selecting a destination.
- ConventionCalendar.com provides planners with direct access to check availability and pricing at top venues across the Nation.
- Nearly 70% of planners list the “Convention Calendar” as an important resource.
- ConventionCalendar.com saves planners valuable time by aggregating comprehensive event data across multiple venues in one easy to access program.
- Attendee registrations is considered one of the MOST IMPORTANT measures of meeting/event success.
- ConventionCalendar.com features events with the ability to track attendee visits, ticket sales, registrations, and exhibiting company leads.
The website was direct and easy to use and the follow-up was fast so we were very pleased with the overall experience.