- The David L. Lawrence Convention Center features 1.5 million square feet of space.
- DLCC donates leftover food, purchases local, composts all unconsumed food and all paperware by using biodegradable, organic paper products including cups, plates, and flatware.
- Levy Restaurants at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center is proud to use the best local seasonal products available.
- From 2003 to 2014, the DLCC hosted over 2,400 events with over 5.1 million visitors.
- DLCC was the first convention center to achieve Platinum LEED certification under Existing Buildings.