If you need more information about Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- CVB Name:: Visit San Antonio
- URL:: http://www.meetings.visitsanantonio.com
- Top Reasons to Visit:: 1. "RIVER WALK. The world-famous River Walk is one of the top visitor destinations in Texas and a cornerstone of our robust meetings industry. Also known as the “world’s largest hotel lobby,” it’s the perfect place for networking, nightlife and entertainment." 2. "SLEEPING ROOMS. From downtown convention hotels to Hill Country resorts, San Antonio provides almost 45,000 sleeping rooms in a Texas-sized variety of accommodations. Close to 14,000 rooms are available downtown. About 6,500 are within walking distance of the convention center, with 3,000 rooms within a block." 3. "WALKABILITY. San Antonio’s compact downtown meeting package provides great savings on transportation with hotels, restaurants and attractions located conveniently within walking distance via street level or the River Walk. River taxis and trolley cars are fun, unique options for those who’d rather ride than walk."
- Number of Hotel Rooms Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 14,000
- Largest Convention Hotel:: Grand Hyatt
- Hotels Within One Mile of Convention Center:: 161
- Total Number of Guest Rooms:: 9,000
- Served by International Flights (y/n):: Yes
- Number of Miles from Downtown:: 8
- The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center completed a $325 million transformation in early 2016.
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is home to Texas' largest ballroom at 54,000 square feet.
- San Antonio boasts nearly 45,000 guest rooms with close to 14,000 located downtown and 6,500 within walking distance of the convention center.